The VPM print settings windows is equivalent to the printing preferences. Within this window you can choose the following:
- Hot Folder
- Substrate: Allows to select the substrate which you will be using. Depending on the selection, the colour output will change slightly. The substrate list can change depending on the selected speed.
- Paper: Allows you to select the brand of paper you use. Different papers use different coatings and GSM which can affect the colour output.
- Source: Allows you to select the tray from which the paper will be taken.
- Speed: Allows to select High Spee (300DPI), High Quality (600DPI) and Advance Photo (1200DPI, Windows only).
- Mirror: Allows you to mirror the image. It is enabled by default.
- Preserve layout from designer: Allows the software determine the image size.
- VPM perform layout: Allows you to manually set the page size.
- Roll paper width/ Page size: Allows you to set the roll width if you are printing to the VJ628.
- Spacing: This option is enabled when VPM Performs layout is selected. It will allow you to add spacing between nested images.
- Trim Whitespace: This option is enabled when VPM Performs layout is selected. It will allow you to remove any white space surrounding an image.
- Center: This option is enabled when VPM Performs layout is selected. It will allow you to centre your image on the page.
- + - : These two buttons allow you to remove or further images to the job queue.
- Width: Allows you to resize the width of the image.
- Height: Allows you to resize the height of the image.
- Pixels per centimeter: Allows you to resize the image by changing the number of pixels per centimeter.
- Copies: Allows you to set the number of copies to be printed of a specific image in the print queue.
- Colour Mode: Allows you select a colour profile. This will alter the colour output.
- Palette: Allows you to select the ColorSure palette. Best used when printing graphic or vector images. In certain circumstances it will offer a better black.
- Colour Adjustments: These sliders allow to adjust the output of the printed image.
- Print to File: When enabled, instead of sending the job to print, it will create a PRN file.
- Annotate Page: When this option is enabled, it will add annotations of the settings you have used at the bottom of the print.