If you are experiencing Virtuoso Print Manager crashing, we would recommend performing the following:
- Check that there are no files stuck in the Virtuoso Hot Folder. Delete files if necessary
- Check that there are no .SG or .SGZ files stuck in the downloads folder. Delete them if necessary.
- Uninstall the software, restart your PC, then reinstall the latest version from our website
Please also check that your computer or Mac matches or exceeds the minimum system requirements as shown below.
Windows 7 / Windows 8/8.1/ Windows 10 / Mac OS 10.9 or Higher
- Version of Operating System: 64 bit
- Recommended RAM: 8 GB
- Recommended CPU: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Min. Free HD Space: 10% Free
Should your installation of the Virtuoso Print Manager still be crashing, please submit a ticket with our support team who will be able to assist you further.