You will want to ensure you have saved your existing project before completing these steps, as your project will close once you enter the Administration Panel.
To remove existing images and designs, please see the steps below:
- Click your email address in the top right corner of the CreativeStudio Designer. A dropdown menu will appear. From this dropdown, choose 'Administration'.
- The page that loads will display several tabs, as illustrated below:
- Click the tab relevant to the task you wish to perform. For example, if you wish to remove existing uploaded images, you'll choose the 'My Images' option.
- Your items will be listed, with a checkbox appearing next to each. Select the checkbox of any items you wish to remove, then click the 'Delete' button.
Note: You may choose a number higher than the default 10 entries to show if you wish to display/delete more than 10 items at a time. You may also click the checkbox in the top area above the list to select all items currently visible on the page.
- To return to the CreativeStudio Designer, click the 'Designer' tab on the top, next to 'Get Support'.
Note: You cannot open saved designs for editing from the Administration Panel. These must be opened through the Designer.