This article assumes that you are using genuine Sawgrass ink cartridges and that the expiry date shown on the cartridges has not passed.
For the Service Code 20200 we recommend performing the following:
- Clean the capping station, multiple times if necessary
- Clean the horizontal encoder,
- Remove all the cartridges and power the printer off.
- Shake the cartridges lightly. If one feels empty, replace the cartridge.
- Power the printer back on and insert the cartridge back in the printer.
- Gently move the feelers at the rear of the print head from right to left. They should not be sticking. Warning, ink may leak slightly from the print head. Check that there is no dust in the sensor.
- If the printer is visibly depleting a specific cartridge, replace this cartridge.
- Replace the ink collector unit
- Perform an ink charge
If despite performing the above, the error is still present, please submit a ticket with our support team for further assistance.