This article assumes that you are using genuine Sawgrass ink cartridges and that the expiry date shown on the cartridges has not passed.
Each error is related to one the four ink channels in the printer:
20241: Cyan channel
20242: Black channel
20243: Yellow channel
20244: Magenta channel
For these errors, we recommend performing the following:
- Remove the cartridge related to the affected channel and power the printer off.
- Shake the cartridge lightly. If it feels empty, replace the cartridge.
- Power the printer back on and insert the cartridge back in the printer.
- Press/ depress the white switch at the rear of the print head.
- If the error still persists, replace the cartridge of the affected channel, if you have not already done so.
- Perform an ink charge
If despite performing the above, the error is still present, please submit a ticket with our support team for further assistance.